The Independent Monitoring Authority the for Citizens’ Rights Agreements (IMA) is an independent non-departmental public body. This means that although we are funded by the UK Government, we operate independently to ensure our work is objective and impartial.
As an independent; non-departmental public body, we are governed by our board and team of directors.
- Board members
- Executive directors
- Framework document
- Board meetings
- Board agenda and minutes
- Board register of interests
- Board Committees
Our board will have six non-executive members:
- Sir Ashley Fox (Chair)
- Punam Birly
- Joyce Cullen
- Marcus Killick
- Leo O’Reilly
- To be appointed 2021
All are appointed by the Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice. The Board will meet six times in 2021. It delegates day to day management to the Chief Executive and staff. You can read our board agendas and minutes on this page.
- Kathryn Chamberlain (Interim Chief Executive)
- Andrew Bagley, Director of Governance and Corporate Services
- Rhys Davies, General Counsel
- Pam Everett, Director of Operational Delivery
This sets out the framework of our relationship with the Ministry of Justice (MoJ). It can be viewed here on our website.
Our Board will meet on:
- Friday 22 January 2021
- Thursday 18 February 2021
- Thursday 18 March 2021
- Thursday 17 June 2021
- Thursday 16 September 2021
- Thursday 16 December 2021
Board register of interest
Our Board register of interests is here.
Board agenda and minutes
Board agenda and minutes will be made available here.
The following Committees will be established once all Board members have been appointed; and will each meet on quarterly basis.
- Audit and Risk Committee
- Delivery and Impact Committee
- HR and Remuneration Committee