Are you OK with cookies?

We use small files called ‘cookies’ on on Some are essential to make the site work, some help us to understand how we can improve your experience, and some are set by third parties. You can choose to turn off the non-essential cookies. Which cookies are you happy for us to use?

Skip to content

Page Category: Contact

Below are a number of links to organisations where you can find out more about your rights as an EU or EEA EFTA citizen and receive advice and support.

Home Office Settlement Scheme

Find out more information about the EU Settlement Scheme and sign up for email updates about the scheme.

You can also get help when applying for the EU Settlement Scheme by using the post code finder tool and contact the EU Settlement Resolution Centre online or get help over the phone.

Citizens’ Advice

The Citizens’ Advice network can provide tailored advice for individuals on a number of subjects. This includes information about staying in the UK after Brexit.


the3million is a campaign organisation for EU citizens in the UK which aims to defend and protect the rights of citizens as well as ensuring they are aware of their rights and stand up for them. The organisation is not-for-profit and provides information and advice via their website and social media channels.


Settled is an independent charity providing free information, advice and support in different languages to EU citizens in the UK. Settled is accredited to provide Level 2 immigration advice by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).

EU Citizens Hub by the London Mayor

If you’re in London the European Londoners Hub has information about your rights, types of immigration status and where to go for further support.

EU citizens in Scotland

If you’re an EU citizen living in Scotland, find information about where to access further support.

EU citizens in Wales

Welsh Government is working with a number of organisations in Wales who can offer free additional advice and support for EU citizens.

EU citizens in Northern Ireland

Find information about organisations in Northern Ireland which can provide free, confidential advice and support for EU citizens.

The Independent Monitoring Authority is based in Swansea, Wales. To contact us you can: 


Write to us: 

Independent Monitoring Authority 
3rd Floor Civic Centre 
Oystermouth Road 
SA1 3SN 

Or find us on LinkedIn  or Twitter

Press enquiries

The IMA communications office is open Monday to Friday (9am to 5pm) and deals with enquiries from the media. 

If you are a journalist with a press enquiry or interview request, please email: 

Freedom of information

For freedom of information requests, contact:

Feedback about the IMA

If you have any feedback about the IMA or this website let us know at: