This is the publication scheme for the IMA, drawn up under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
The purpose of this publication scheme is to set out:
- classes of information we commit to publish as a matter of course
- how this information will be published
- whether the information is available free of charge or on payment
The publication scheme fulfils the requirements of the Information Commissioner as set out in his model publication scheme for FOI public authorities supported by the Commissioner’s definition document for government agencies.
Who we are and what we do
What we spend and how we spend it
What our priorities are and how we are doing
How we make decisions
Our policies and procedures
Lists and registers
The services we offer
How this Information will be Published
If you can’t find what you want through this scheme or otherwise through our website, you can make a request to us under the Freedom of Information Act.
The classes of information will not generally include:
- Information the disclosure of which is prevented by law, or exempt under the Freedom of Information Act, or is otherwise properly considered to be protected from disclosure.
- Information in draft form.
- Information that is no longer readily available as it is contained in files that have been placed in archive storage or is difficult to access for similar reasons.
Requests to IMA for information under the Freedom of Information Act must be made in writing. To make a request please email email@example.com or write to us at:
Independent Monitoring Authority
3rd Floor, Swansea Civic Centre
Wherever possible, information is available from us free of charge where it can be downloaded from our website or where it can be sent to you electronically by email. We reserve the right to impose charges for providing information in paper copy. Charges will reflect the actual costs of reproduction and postage.
In the event that a charge is to be levied, you will be advised of the charge and how it has been calculated. Information will not be provided to you until payment has been received.