As a citizen of an EU or EEA EFTA country (Iceland, Liechtenstein or Norway), or their family members, your rights are protected by the EU Withdrawal Agreement or the EEA EFTA Separation Agreement.
These rights include:
- your ability to live and work in the UK
- having qualifications you gained in an EU or EEA EFTA country recognised in the UK
- your ability to access housing, healthcare, education and benefits
- being treated equally to UK citizens
You can report a complaint using our online tool if:
- you are a an EU or EEA EFTA citizen, or a family member of such citizens (including family members from outside the EU or EEA EFTA states).
- you believe one of these rights has been breached
If you do not meet these criteria but you have an issue you want to report, we still want to hear from you. You can contact us to report the issue.
Although we would not resolve the individual complaints reported to us, they are vital in helping us find wider problems so we can help protect others from experiencing the same issues.
You should still complain in the normal ways to find a resolution to your problem.