How we keep you updated
We communicate openly and transparently to continue to successfully monitor and promote the implementation and application of citizens’ rights and ensure people are aware of our work by publishing;
- Annual Reports and plans.
- Issues Log – this sets out current and past matters that we work on.
- Inquiry reports – this is a review by the IMA which seeks to determine whether the UK has failed to comply with the citizens’ rights agreements or has acted / is proposing to act in a way which prevents a citizen exercising their rights. It enables the IMA to identify any recommendations it considers appropriate to promote the implementation or application of The Agreements.
- Legislation Monitoring Reports– explain whether any legal changes are compatible with the Citizens’ Rights Agreements. They help citizens to better understand their rights and can highlight where things may have gone wrong to assist Public Authorities to avoid similar issues.
- IMA Annual Survey Reports – this sets out the key findings and assessments drawn from survey results.
- Legal proceedings and court interventions – this sets out our litigation activities and interventions in cases that has already been brought before a court by a third party.